- The Keys to Leading Effective and Productive Meetings
June 2, 2021
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
The Keys to Leading Effective and Productive Meetings
A virtual workshop
Facilitated by Mel Brown, Ph.D.
Turning time spent in meetings into productive time – time that produces sustainable results – has to be a priority for any effective leader or manager – and like any other leadership or management skill, meeting management can be learned.
During this live, interactive webinar, participants will learn how to lead meetings that start and end on time, solve problems, produce actionable outcomes, and increase your team’s follow through.
Who Should Take this Webinar?
To determine if this webinar is for you, answer the following questions:
- Do you ever feel you spend most of your time at work going from one meeting to another and the reason you are not more productive at work is because you are in too many meetings?
- Do your meetings start late and fail to end on time?
- Do those in attendance feel that meetings are a waste of time?
- Do spend time waiting for everyone to get there before you start the meeting?
- Do you agree with Joseph Stilwell’s statement, “A meeting is an event at which minutes are kept and the hours are lost”?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then this webinar is for you!”