- The Fine Art of Effective Delegation
December 14, 2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Fine Art of Effective Delegation
The fine art of effective delegation is a skill that many managers never learn. As a result, they do themselves, their organizations, and their people a disservice.
During this two-hour webinar, participants will:
- Gain an understanding why some managers fail to delegate,
- Learn the awful consequences of failing to delegate,
- Identify the benefits of effective delegation, and
- Explore the steps of effective delegation.
To determine if this webinar is for you, answer the following questions:
- Do you lack the time to do the leadership tasks that specifically require your expertise?
- Do you become increasingly overloaded while others are under-utilized or bored?
- Do you feel bogged down with routine tasks?
- Do your staff feel that you do not trust them with important tasks?
- Are you failing to meet deadlines?
- Do you currently work at things which are outside your area or expertise?
- Do you have tasks that you do not enjoy doing?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then this webinar is for you!”
The Fine Art of Effective Delegation – Mel Brown