- The Fine Art of Effective Delegation
January 25, 2022
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Fine Art of Effective Delegation
The fine art of effective delegation is a skill that many managers never learn. As a result, they do themselves, their organizations, and their people a disservice.
During this two-hour webinar, participants will:
- Gain an understanding why some managers fail to delegate,
- Learn the awful consequences of failing to delegate,
- Identify the benefits of effective delegation, and
- Explore the steps of effective delegation.
To determine if this webinar is for you, answer the following questions:
- Do you lack the time to do the leadership tasks that specifically require your expertise?
- Do you become increasingly overloaded while others are under-utilized or bored?
- Do you feel bogged down with routine tasks?
- Do your staff feel that you do not trust them with important tasks?
- Are you failing to meet deadlines?
- Do you currently work at things which are outside your area or expertise?
- Do you have tasks that you do not enjoy doing?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then this webinar is for you!”