- Making the Workplace a Pleasant Place
May 5, 2016 - May 6, 2016
4:30 am - 1:00 pm
Making the Workplace a Pleasant Place, May, 5-6, 2016, Conroe, Texas (Hosted by Montgomery Count Sheriff’s Office.) For additional information contact us at 936-273-0919 or email@example.com.
May 5, 2016
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Celebrating Differences in the Workplace
Facilitated by MBA Associate Joe Flores
President Franklin D. Roosevelt stated “If civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human relation-ships, the ability of all people of all kinds to live together, in the same world at peace.” Understanding the ever-changing population and the value of incorporating diverse opinions in your workplace will not only improve productivity and performance, but also change your work environment in a positive direction.
This interactive training will explore the need to appreciate, embrace and respect our differences with participants enjoying a FUN discussion on national origin, ethnicity, age, belief systems and how to improve communication skills.
This workshop has been described as “Diversity taught in a fun environment, filled with laughter and engagement and leaving participants wanting more!”
May 6, 2016
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
How to Stay Positive When You Are Surrounded by Toxic Employees
Facilitated by MBA Associate James Bell
Participants in this highly interactive training will:
- learn to identify the characteristics of both toxic and potentially toxic employees,
- be provided tips on how to deal with the toxic employees and prevent their toxins from contaminating the culture of the organization,
- obtain information on how to create and sustain a positive working environment even when everyone else is negative, and
- leavethis workshop with helpful tips and techniques which will enable them to thrive in any toxic/negative working environment.
This workshop has been described as “very enjoyable, extremely insightful and highly motivational.”